Shipping and Return Policy
Our mission is to bring you the great sit-stand products, guaranteed! We also vow to offer you the fast and reliable shipping available. Please view our policies below; if you can’t find what you’re looking for, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
Shipping & Handling
We ship throughout Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. The processing time for orders is the same day as you order. After that, delivery time within Luzon is 3-6 days and 1-2 weeks for Visayas and Mindanao. Please keep in mind that when things happen like national holidays, inventory shortages, shipping carrier delays, customs delays, extreme weather, and other scenarios that we unfortunately have no control over, this time may vary. Thank you for your patience.
Shipping Address Modification
Because we aim to fulfill orders as quickly as possible, after 12nn. PHT each day, we cannot change the shipping address or other details on your order.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your FlexiSpot purchase, and we strive to provide expert guidance to help you choose the best possible products for your needs.
Please send us an email email@example.com with your return request along with the order number included. Also, please let us know the reason for your return. We will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 3-5 days.
General information for all returns
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in “like new” condition.
- Items returned in other than “like new” condition will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns.
- Returns are processed and credited within 7 to 10 days of receipt.
- Returned items are subject to inspection prior to issuing a refund.
- You’ll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- We strongly suggest using a traceable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.
Tracking Your Order
You should receive an email showing your shipment notification and tracking information shortly after you’ve placed it. Orders can be tracked at https://www.flexispot.ph If you have any shipping concerns please call us at (02) 85539166 (9am-5pm PHT, M-F) for assistance.
If you want to cancel your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (02) 85539166 (9am-5pm PHT, M-F) within 1 hour of placing the order and before 12nn. We will issue a full refund if the order is canceled and the product has not yet shipped. If one hour has passed, the order will be processed for shipping and on-time delivery. At that point, it cannot be canceled and will need to go through the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process. Shipping costs for returned merchandise will be deducted from your refund. If you refuse delivery of an order, FlexiSpot will deduct the cost of shipping from your refund.
In the event an item you’ve ordered is out of stock, we will ship the items available and ship the out of stock item(s) as soon as they become available via an expedited method at no cost to you.
No Shipping Days
FlexiSpot will be closed the following days. No orders will ship these days, but you can still order through the website as usual.
New Years – January 1,
All Saints and Souls Day – Nov 1 & 2
Independence Day – June 12
Labor Day – May 1
Christmas Day Holidays