- Smooth adjustment with 12 height settings
- Deeper desktop surface & wide keyboard tray
- Straight up & down movement optimizing for compact offices
- Smart desktop with built-in tablet integration
- Quality assured by cycling test of 6,000 height adjustments
- Simple one-step assembly
- Compatible with ergonomic monitor mounts
- Available in three size options and two colors (black or white)
Switch from sitting to standing with ease
It takes little effort to transition from sitting to standing — even with the maximum 35 lbs desktop load. Just lightly squeeze the single hand bar and lift using only 13 lbs of force. Lowering requires just 3 lbs of force.
Fits most people’s height
Placing ClassicRiser on a 28” high desk will accommodate users up to 6’1” tall. Placing ClassicRiser on a 31” high desk will accommodate users up to 6” tall.
Extra-wide removable keyboard tray
Offers ample space for a full-sized keyboard, mouse and mousepad while also providing adequate room for healthy wrist positioning.
Space-saving vertical adjustments
Saving valuable space in your workstation and offering better stabilization when lifting and lowering.Taking up extra space in your workstation and increasing the likelihood they might topple forward.
Improve your posture while you work
Whether standing up or sitting down, you’ll find that every detail of the ClassicRiser is designed to prevent slouching and help you maintain a comfortable and ergonomically correct posture.